Protecting you during holiday periods
- Guaranteed acceptance
- No medical examination required
- Benefits paid directly to you or your family, free of tax
- Benefits paid in addition to any other insurance you may have
- Monthly contributions do not increase with your age
- You can enrol if you are age 18-60
What’s inside this holiday protection plan?
|Accidental Total Permanent Disability (ATPD)||100,000||200,000|
|Accidental Death (AD)||10,000||20,000|
|Monthly Family Allowance for Accidental Death and Total Permanent Disablement||1,000||2,000|
|Home Contents Benefit||15,000||30,000|
All amounts are in Ringgit Malaysia (RM)
What do the Key Benefit payouts actually cover?
Accidental Total Permanent Disability Benefit
Up to RM200,000 in lump sum cash if any of the following happens within 12 months of an accident during a covered holiday period:
- You become totally and permanently disabled and unable to earn an income or work for at least 6 months
- You suffer the loss of sight in both of your eyes
- You suffer the severance of two of your limbs at or above the wrist or ankle
- You suffer the loss of sight in one eye and the severance of one limb at or above the wrist or ankle
Accidental Death Benefit
Up to RM20,000 in lump sum cash if within 12 months of an accident during a covered holiday period:
- You die as a result of injuries suffered in the accident
Monthly Family Allowance for Accidental Death and Total Permanent Disability
Up to RM2,000 a month for 12 months if within 12 months of an accident during a covered holiday period:
- You die or suffer total permanent disability as a result of injuries suffered in the accident
Damage to Home Contents Benefit
Up to RM30,000 for loss or damage to home contents due to accident, crime, or natural disaster if:
- The event takes place during a covered holiday period
- You report the event to the police immediately after discovery
- You provide proof of the value of the property lost or damaged
ezHoliday covers you during the following holiday periods:
All Malaysian National Declared Public Holidays, inclusive of 5 days before AND 5 days after the holiday
All Government Primary and Secondary School Holidays
What else should I know about ezCover?
- You may enrol if you are age 18-60.
- If you enrol in EZHoliday, you may cancel by returning the Certificate to EZTakaful within 14 days of receiving it and any contribution paid by you will be refunded. Should you choose to cancel after 14 days of Certificate receipt, any contributions paid will not be refunded.
- EZHoliday is guaranteed renewable, as long as contributions are paid, until age 70 at which time this plan ends.
- EZHoliday is terminated once the Accidental Death or Accidental Total Permanent Disability Benefit is paid.
- Zurich General Takaful Malaysia Berhad is the Takaful operator for EZHoliday.
What isn’t covered under ezHoliday?
EZHoliday has exclusions which include prohibited activities, physical conditions, careless behavior, pre-existing medical conditions and certain occupations.